The participant listed below has decided to discontinue participation in the swim program at Highlander Aquatics.
I understand the following terms:
· Thirty (30) days notice is required prior to inactive date.
· Only one month of dues will be credited.
· No past charges for monthly swimming dues will be credited.
· A fee of $20 will be charged to the account as a penalty for discontinuing participation. The remaining balance of the 1st month of dues will be credited to your account.
· Any outstanding fees for meets or equipment are considered an obligation to Highlander Aquatics and are payable upon termination of participation.
· If your account is placed inactive and you choose to rejoin within the same billing year (September 1st – August 31st), your monthly dues will be increased by $20 each month.
The main purpose for these fees is to encourage a year round commitment from our swimmers and families. Monthly dues are decided each year based on the current number of athletes swimming 12 months out of the year.