This swim program is designed for swimmers who are currently enrolled in Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten (Summer 2022 swimmers must have completed their Pre-K or Kindergarten school year), who enjoy the water, and can swim independently with the basic knowledge of freestyle and backstroke. Children will learn proper stroke technique and pool safety. This program IS open to the public. *Swimmers are limited to two swim days per week. Spaces are limited!
Register below to reserve your spot and send your payment to Lake Highland, Attn: Stacy Wright at 901 Highland Ave. Orlando, FL 32803.
Please feel free to contact Stacy Wright at (407) 206-1900 Ext. 1182 or email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Spring 2023 Session Dates - Open to the all swimmers: March 27th - May 18th (8 week session)
Based on availability. Registration closes on March 20th. Payment is due within 7 days of registration.
- Afternoon Jr. Highlanders (8 week session)
- Monday/Wednesday OR Tuesday/Thursday from 4:30 - 5:00 pm
- Cost of 8 week session (open to the public): $200
Spring 2023 Session Dates for Lake Highland Students: April 10th - May 18th (6 week session).
Based on availability. Registration closes on March 31st. Payment is due within 7 days of registration.
- Lake Highland Students Only
- Monday/Wednesday OR Tuesday/Thursday from 2:45 - 3:15 pm Swim
- Students are picked up at 2:30 from the lower school; Parents pick up in LOWER SCHOOL carpool line at 3:30 pm.
- Cost of 6 week session (LHPS students): $220
Summer 2023 Session Dates: June 5th - July 27th (8 week session, no practice on July 3rd or 4th)
Based on availability. Registration closes on May 26th. Payment is due within 7 days of registration.
Practice Options for Jr. Highlanders:
- Open to all Jr. Highlanders who have completed their Pre-K or Kindergarten school year.
- Monday/Wednesday OR Tuesday/Thursday. Times: TBD
- Cost of 8 week session: $200