This swim program is designed for swimmers who are currently enrolled in (or have completed) Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten, who enjoy the water, and can swim independently with the basic knowledge of freestyle and backstroke. Children will learn proper stroke technique and pool safety. This program IS open to the public. *Swimmers are limited to two swim days per week. Spaces are limited!
Register below to reserve your spot and send your payment to Lake Highland, Attn: Stacy Wright at 901 Highland Ave. Orlando, FL 32803.
Please feel free to contact Stacy Wright at (407) 206-1900 Ext. 1182 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Spring Session Dates: March 29th - May 20th (8 week session)
Based on availability. Registration & payment must be received by March 26th.
Practice Options for Jr. Highlanders:
- Lake Highland Students Only (7 week session, starting April 5th)
- Monday/Wednesday OR Tuesday/Thursday from 2:45 - 3:15 pm
- Cost of 7 week session (LHPS students): $150
- Afternoon Jr. Highlanders (8 week session)
- Monday/Wednesday OR Tuesday/Thursday from 4:30 - 5:00 pm
- Cost of 8 week session (open to the public): $170