Subscribe to the Age Group II email list.
Fall, Winter and Spring Practice Schedule:
- Mon - Fri 3:30-5 pm or 5:00-6:30 pm
- Sat AM 8-9:30 am
Tentative Meet Schedule
- Patriot Aquatics @ Altamonte Springs - Nov. 12-14
- Rosen Aquatic Center - Dec. 3-5
- TPA Meet @ iDrive - Jan. 8-9
- Rats Meet @ Ft. Pierce - Feb. 4-6
- Area 2 Meet @ Oviedo - Feb 26-27
- FL Age Group Champs @ Bolles - Mar. 3-6
- Highlander Ron Nardozzi Meet - April 22-24
- Patriot LC Meet @ Altamonte Springs - May 20-22
- RAFC Meet @ iDrive - June 17-19
- Blue Dolfin 1 day Short Course Meet - July 2nd
- FL Age Group Champs @ Ocala - July 14-17
- Area 2 Champs @ Silver Hawk - July 30-31
Login: User - HIGHLANDER, Password - 1234
- Goggles (always have a spare or two)
- Cap (optional for boys, always have spares)
- Fins - Speedo Trialon Rubber Swim Fins
- Paddles - Speedo Power Plus Paddles
- Equipment Bag (Swimmers can hang them on pool deck)
- Snorkel (ylon-a tuba frontal snorkel)
- Team Suit for Meets
- Speedo Jr Team Kickboard (optional)
- Speedo Jr Team Pull Bouy (optional)
Age Group 2 Expectations
Be on time.
Taking ownership/accountability of your swimming (i.e equipment, warm-down, effort, etc.)
Respect for coaches, team mates, and workouts at all times.
Having pride in Highlander Aquatics and your training.
Swimmer to Coach Communication. Commit to a weekly schedule (4 workouts/week or more strongly encouraged). Communicate any practice conflicts in advance.
Honest, purposeful, committed practice each and every day. The goal at each and every practice is to better ones-self and influence teammates in a positive direction.
Fees and Requirements:
- The tuition is $120 per month for 12 months/year for Age Group 2
- There is a $120 per year fund raising requirement and a $85 annual registration fee.
- Parents are required to work at least 1 session per day of each meet we host.
- The fees for the first month and the registration fee are required by August 25th.
- Seasonal payment options are available for this group at $140 per month.