Subscribe to the Age Group 1 Email List
Timeline for the Area 2 Championships
Age Group 1 Expectations
- Have Fun
- Be on time
- Taking ownership/accountability of your swimming (i.e equipment, warm-down, effort, etc.)
- Respect for coaches, teammates, and workouts at all times
- Having pride in Highlander Aquatics and your training
- Swimmer to Coach Communication. Communicate any practice conflicts at least 24 hours in advance
- Honest, purposeful, committed practice each and every day. The goal at each and every practice is to better ones-self and influence teammates in a positive direction
Fall, Winter and Spring Practice Schedule:
- M, T, TH, F 3:30-5:30 pm or 4:30-6:30 pm
- Wed 3:30-5:30 pm only
- Sat AM 8:00-10:00 am
2020 Tentative Meet Schedule (Meet Info Click Below)
Login: User - HIGHLANDER, Password - 1234
- Goggles (always have a spare or two)
- Cap (optional for boys, always have spares)
- Pull Buoy
- StrokeMaster Paddles (Green Size 1 for most) or Speedo Paddles (Blue size for most)
- Equipment Bag (Swimmers can hang them on pool deck)
- Snorkel (Speedo Bullet, Hydralign or Finis glide snorkel)
- Team Suit for Meets
Fees and Requirements:
- The tuition is $140/month for Age Group I.
- There is a $140 per year fundraising requirement and a $85 annual registration fee.
- Parents are required to work at least 1 session per day of each meet we host.
- The fees for the first month and the registration fee are required by August 25th.